Naughty Dog has revealed the changelog for the latest multiplayer update for Uncharted 4. This patch updates the multiplayer to version 1.13.037 and includes dozens of changes.
In addition to adding a new multiplayer mode to the game, the latest patch also adds new map, weapons, mystical and more.
You can read the full set of changes in the official changelog below.
New Mode: Bounty Hunter
- Players drop a bounty when they are KO’d worth 10 victory points
- Teams take turns hunting or protecting the Captain, who has the highest bounty
- Captain bounties start at 60 victory points and go up to 120 points
- Captain bounties must be climed, which takes a short time, so prepare to fight over them!
New map: Village
- A fan favorite returns!
New feature: Cinema Replay
- Relive your greatest moments and find your highlights for Uncharted TV!
- Shield of Asgard – Take 75% less damage, move 50% slower
5 New Weapons:
- DC Single Action – Semi-Automatic Revolver
- RKL-155 – Fully Automatic mid Pistol
- Lowe-S – Assault Rifle
- Harrison 1890 – Lever Action Rifle
- US-AN 12 – Automatic Shotgun (Heavy Weapon)
4 New Boosters:
- Lock ‘n Load – Ammo pickups put ammo directly into your clip
- Undisturbed – Hold charge melee while climbing and rolling
- Silent Assassin – Make your KOs silent
- Weapons Expert – Aim while vaulting, jumping, or falling; cancel a roll by aiming
2 New Mods:
- Brute Teleport – Brute will reappear at your side when you respawn
- Djinn Fire Punch – Down an opponent in two melee hits
10 New Levels (71 – 80)
- Including two new mystical vanity items unlocked at level 75 and 80
Lots of New Vanity Content:
- 20 Apocalypse Themed Skins
- 6 Western Themed Skins
- 3 Military Themed Skins
- 21 Pre-Set Outfits
- 6 New Hats
- 4 New Face Wear Items
- 9 New Taunts
- C4 loadout point cost increased from 2 to 3
- C4 detonation delay upgrades changed to 30% at level 2 and 50% at level 3
- Damage wobble caused by FAL to target decreased
- P90 blindfire reduction
- Heavy Weapons can no longer be reloaded on ziplines
- Late joiners can now hear in-game chat and be heard properly
- Fixed an issue where in-game scoreboard wouldn’t re-appear after backing out of the loadout selection
Uncharted 4 is available now for the PS4. It was developed by NAughty Dog and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.