A new patch has been released for Uncharted 4 today that updates the game to version 1.04. It is a rather small update that doesn’t really seem to add much to the game judging from its download size.
Naughty Dog will share the full set of changes for this new update later today, meanwhile you can be at ease after knowing the download size, which is just around 76 MB. This update likely includes fixes and tweaks for the multiplayer of the game, as it was the case with the last patch that Naughty Dog released for Uncharted 4.
Update: Patch notes are now available. Check them out below.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Version 1.04 Patch Notes
- Fixed minor aim acceleration issue
- Fixed a crash that occurs when carrying an object
- Fixed a texture crash
- Fixed party join parameters to disallow joining a party that is in matchmaking
- Fixed Invite Only party setting to properly allow invited players
- Fixed a crash that occurs when picking up the idol while taking cover
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get into unintended areas
- Fixed language loading issue
- Updated Messaging on locked Customization items
- Updated HUD so Marking only shows the arrow and not show the player’s name
- Fixed crash for Uncharted TV
- Fixed a progression stopper where an IGC doesn’t trigger in Cave
- Fixed a crash in the tower basement
- Live Update .015 [1.04.015]Increased friends list limit to show entire friends list by adding pages
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is available now exclusively for the PS4. It was developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
Let us know if you have noticed any changes after installing this new update in the comments below.