- Konami Invades This Holiday Season
- New Killzone Shadow Fall screens show its beautiful and vibrant world
- 3 reasons why the use of RAM cleaners and Task killers should be avoided
- Atlus JP puts up Persona related teaser site counting down to November 24 [Update]
- Guerrilla Games Confirms That Their New IP Won’t Be At E3
Well this is disappointing, according to a confirmation by Sony on IGN, Amy Hennig who worked as Creative Director and Lead Writer on the Uncharted Games has left Naughty Dog. Hennig was last rumored to be working Uncharted PS4.
We can confirm that Amy Hennig has left Naughty Dog. Amy has made significant contributions to the game industry and we appreciate all she has done for Naughty Dog. The development timeline of Uncharted will not be impacted,
IGN also claims that according to “trusted sources close to Naughty Dog” Amy Hennig might have been “forced out” by The Last of Us lead developers Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley. Both Druckmann and Straley are now supposedly taking over the Uncharted series. After developing the first two Uncharted games, the Druckmann and Straley duo went on to work on The Last of Us. After wrapping up last year’s Game of the Year they will now shift their focus back to Uncharted.
Amy Hennig was with Naughty Dog for over 10 years with her last day of work supposedly being the 3rd of March. Just how will Henning’s loss affect Uncharted PS4? Only time will tell.
Which Uncharted game was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.