- Sony On PlayStation Now: PS+ Being “looked at”, Both 1st/3rd Party Titles; PS3 Will Be The “tip of the spear”
- Titanfall Weapons, Perks, Maps and Unlocks List
- SCEE’s Jim Ryan Talks About How EU Xbox One Delay Resulted In More PS4 Pre-orders, Gaikai and More
- Call of Duty Ghosts teaser website goes live
- Dying Light: Escorts Side quests; Locations and guide
Well this is disappointing, according to a confirmation by Sony on IGN, Amy Hennig who worked as Creative Director and Lead Writer on the Uncharted Games has left Naughty Dog. Hennig was last rumored to be working Uncharted PS4.
We can confirm that Amy Hennig has left Naughty Dog. Amy has made significant contributions to the game industry and we appreciate all she has done for Naughty Dog. The development timeline of Uncharted will not be impacted,
IGN also claims that according to “trusted sources close to Naughty Dog” Amy Hennig might have been “forced out” by The Last of Us lead developers Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley. Both Druckmann and Straley are now supposedly taking over the Uncharted series. After developing the first two Uncharted games, the Druckmann and Straley duo went on to work on The Last of Us. After wrapping up last year’s Game of the Year they will now shift their focus back to Uncharted.
Amy Hennig was with Naughty Dog for over 10 years with her last day of work supposedly being the 3rd of March. Just how will Henning’s loss affect Uncharted PS4? Only time will tell.
Which Uncharted game was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.