- Mortal Kombat X Achievement/Trophy List Leaked, Reveals New Character
- New The Elder Scrolls Online Game Update Out Now
- Destiny: Xur Agent of the Nine Items and Location for June 26, 27 (Week 42) Revealed
- Kanami Mashita features in the new Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailer
- The Crew, One of the Biggest Open World Games Ever!
Have an old Android device that maxes out at using 32GB microSD cards? Well don’t worry as we have a very easy solution that will allow you to use bigger microSD cards on your device. I’ve so far tested this for a 64GB microSD but other users report that bigger cards like the mammoth 128GB cards work too!
Basically what we’re gonna be doing is format the bigger microSD in a specialized format that will allow older Android devices to detect it. Modern PCs only format devices greater than 32GB in exFAT, while we need them to be in FAT32. So we’re gonna be using a neat program called FAT32Format.
Check out the full guide below:
Step 1: Download FAT32Format from the link above.
Step 2: Mount your microSD card using a card reader or any other compatible device.
Step 3: Start FAT32Format and format your microSD card. The default options are fine unless you want to choose any other from some other specific use.
And that’s it! Pop in your mammoth microSD card in your phone and it’ll detect it right away and be able available for use.
Also check out: How to increase Internet memory of your Android device
Let us know in the comments below if you have any questions or problems.