- Xbox One Makes An Appearance In This Anime-Styled Internet Explorer Advertisement
- Guy Gets Faulty Day One Xbox One From Microsoft, Replacement Gets Shipped To Wrong Address, Still Gets Charged
- Steam finally allows us to cancel pre-orders
- The New Nintendo 3DS box is a thing of beauty
- Rumor: Grand Theft Auto V PC Release Date To Be Announced Tomorrow, Coming March 2014
DriveClub recently received a brand new video showcasing its weather system. This video introduced us to weather system of the game and showed an intense rainstorm in the forests of Canada. The graphics that were showcased in this new video were one of the best in a racing game and they were from an early build, as confirmed by the game director who noted that they are improved in the latest build.
NeoGAF user “Panda in Space” took this weather system video from the developers and used it to make an ad that looks absolutely amazing. You can check out this ad below.
DriveClub is an upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive that is set to release this October. If you are hungry for more gameplay footage, it is coming soon as confirmed by an SCE Europe Blog employee.