- Shuhei Yoshida confirms the Dualshock 4 will work on Windows for “basic functions”
- Square Enix announces Dragon Quest I to VIII ports for Japanese Smartphones
- Kingdom Hearts talk show, news and auction expected at D23 Expo
- Netflix to get Pokemon Black and White Anime next month
- Xbox One Has A Mysterious ‘Project Rosewood’ Title, Reveal At E3?
DriveClub recently received a brand new video showcasing its weather system. This video introduced us to weather system of the game and showed an intense rainstorm in the forests of Canada. The graphics that were showcased in this new video were one of the best in a racing game and they were from an early build, as confirmed by the game director who noted that they are improved in the latest build.
NeoGAF user “Panda in Space” took this weather system video from the developers and used it to make an ad that looks absolutely amazing. You can check out this ad below.
DriveClub is an upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive that is set to release this October. If you are hungry for more gameplay footage, it is coming soon as confirmed by an SCE Europe Blog employee.