- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Scheduled For Release Next Week, Patch Notes Released
- Destiny: Xur Agent of the Nine Items and Location for September 4, 5 (Week 52) Revealed
- inFamous: Second Son Firmly Holds The Top Spot Against MGS V and TitanFall In Its Second Week In UK
- Uncharted 4 A Thief’s End E3 gameplay of awesomeness
- New Xbox One Experience Update For Preview Members Fixes “131 TB” Install Issues, Full Patch Notes Inside
Watch Dogs has proven to be quite ‘leaky’ this week and we have seen some footage from the PS3 and PS4 version of the game. Unfortunately, most of this footage proved to be heavily compressed since the leak started with a Twitch Stream and was the only source of video. Finally, after a lot of waiting, we can appreciate this high quality video of the PS4 version, which is a good showcase of the graphics on the PS4.
You can take a look at this video below, or you can download it yourself(recommended) from the link here.
Ubisoft seems to have a lot of expectations from Watch Dogs as a new IP, and it has also set record for the most pre-ordered new IP from Ubisoft. If this sells well, we can expect to see the series continue in the future.
Watch Dogs is set to release on the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC on May 27th. It will be released on the Wii U at a later date this year.
What do you think about this new footage? Let us know in the comments below.