- Sony Announces PS Vita Slim For North America, Borderlands 2 Bundle Also Announced
- Guy Gets Faulty Day One Xbox One From Microsoft, Replacement Gets Shipped To Wrong Address, Still Gets Charged
- New Call of Duty: Ghosts Game Update Out Now For Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC
- Bravely Default Flying Fairy White Magic locations and other details
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Presents Ghost RAM
Watch Dogs PS4 resolution and frame rate hasn’t been confirmed yet but according to Sony Customer Service, the game is listed as a 1080p and 60 fps title in their database.
Update (13th May): It appears that the official pre-order listing has removed the text mentioning 1080p at 60 frame per second, likely confirming that the listing was a mistake. You can still see it in the original story posted below.
This listing again matches the official pre-order description from Sony, which revealed the game as running at 1080p and 60 frames per second. Ubisoft have yet to comment on this story despite GameInformer’s recent article on the same topic. Check out the chat log between reddit user dizorkmage and Sony Customer Service employee.
This matches what Sony’s pre-order page listed for Watch Dogs on the PS4, which you can see in the image below, or check for yourself from this link.
With just a few weeks in between its official release, Ubisoft’s silence on this topic seems rather strange. Perhaps they want the users to find it out themselves. The Xbox One version’s resolution and frame rate has yet to be confirmed. In PS4′s case, it could be a simple ‘human error’ or perhaps it really runs at 60 fps(or unlocked frame rate)? In any case, we can find it out soon enough
Watch Dogs is set for a release on May 27th for the PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and at a later date for the Wii U.
Do you think Watch Dogs can run at 60 fps on the PS4? Let us know in the comments below.