- Nintendo 3DS Emulator Runs First Commercial Game At Nearly Full Speed
- Last no DRM for PS4 push to start today
- The Order: 1886 Gets New Direct-Feed Screenshots, New And Old Builds Compared
- COD: Advanced Warfare Settings menu allows players to disable music and mantle
- Early Receiver of PS4 States Day One Update Not Live Yet, Shows Killzone: Shadow Fall and More
The long delayed Watch Dogs is just about a week away from its official release and now it seems that hackers have managed to leak the official retail version of the game online.
The game is now out on various torrent sites and as such, we should warn you of any potential spoilers being posted online. The PS3 version was already being sold in retail stores in Brazil while the PS4 version street date was also broken, and is already being played by a couple of users, resulting in more footage and info of the game being shared online. This time, the Xbox 360 version of the game has been leaked online.
Watch Dogs is set to officially release on the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC on May 27th. A Wii U version is also in development for a release later this year, but no confirmed date has been given for it yet. In case you are getting it on the PC, you should know that you need a minimum of 6 GB RAM and a Quad core processor to run the game, as confirmed by the creative director.
Are you excited for Watch Dogs? Let us know in the comments below.