- Square Enix Removes Thief PS4 Demo From PSN Store
- Ellen Page on Beyond Two Souls motion capture: “I worked about four weeks”
- Nippon Ichi announces Disgaea 4 Return and Criminal Girls Invitation For PS Vita
- PlayStation 4′s Upcoming SHAREfactory App Is Already Listed On PSN
- Possible Fix For Xbox One’s Green Screen of Death
Alongside the announcement of Watch Dogs’ four different special editions, it was revealed that the PS3 version of the game will receive bonus content that spans 60 minutes of gameplay. Subsequently, a Ubisoft spokesperson formally issued a statement to various media outlets, confirming that the same content would also be available for the PS4 version.
No details are available on the the kind of content it’ll be, but if Assassin’s Creed III is anything to go by, it’s likely to feature side-story missions that will tie in with the overarching plot.
“We can confirm that customers who will purchase Watch Dogs on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 will be able to download 60 minutes of additional gameplay via the PlayStation Network after the game’s launch. As of now, we have no more details to share.”
For a quick look at the Dedsec Edition, check out the trailer below.
Ubisoft’s cyber-thriller is all set for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and PC on November 22, along with a PS4 version available at the console’s launch.