Watch Dogs 2 has received a brand new update today for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. This update aims to remove some of the performance issues as well as bug fixes for the game. The patch notes also mention that the PS4 Pro performance issues are resolved in this new update, so if you were facing frame rate issues with Watch Dogs 2 on the PS4 Pro, you can install this patch to fix them.
The update size is rather small, at a little over 200 MB. It is available to download now on the PS4 and Xbox One. The patch notes can be read below.
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Emote Wheel Swap – Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Explicit NPC Model – We’ve updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
- [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Nudle – Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
- [PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / PRO – PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch
Watch Dogs 2 is the latest entry in the popular open world hacking series. We have reviewed the game and gave it a strong 8 rating, calling it a good improvement over the original.