- User Gets Account Hacked On PSN And Gets Credit Card Abuse, Loses Everything As Sony Locks Account
- Play As Templar In Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Rogue For Older Consoles
- Atlus reveals cinematic ‘Persona 4: Arena’ trailer
- The Witcher 3 Week 6 Free DLCs Include Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted” & Skellige Armor Set
- DriveClub PS Plus Edition To Be Released Soon, New Video And Car List Revealed
Watch_Dogs is going to be released soon. What about the comparison between current generation and next generation. We have got our hands on both versions footage so we decided to compare them both against each other.
During Sony’s Pre-TGS Presentation, we saw a new Watch_Dog trailer along with a cutscene at end. This trailer was definitely running on a PlayStation 3 as seen by the lower quality of the character models and the lower detail levels and lighting during that scene. Comparing it to PlayStation 4 version, there is a huge downgrade in quality.
There is another video from Gamespot, which shows the TGS 2013 gameplay demo of Watch_Dogs, but this time, it is running on PlayStation 4. So we have the oppurtunity to analyze the same cutscene to have a general idea of the graphics downgrade from PS4 to PS3 version.
Keep in mind that the Gamespot footage seems to be off-camera and ceratainly not a direct capture. The contrast seems way off in the video. Still, it is a good measure to analyze the character models of current generation and next generation version. The current generation footage might be of lower quality but the difference in the character models is quite visible.
What do you think of this comparison? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Watch_Dogs