After the 1.03 patch was released for the Playstation 4 a couple of days ago, it’s now up on Xbox Live for the Xbox One as well. The Witcher 3 Xbox One Patch 1.03 can be downloaded now as soon as you start the game.
The full patch notes for The Witcher 3 1.03 patch are below:
- Corrects a bug where the player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs.
- Corrects an issue related to Stamina regeneration while sprinting.
- Corrects a bug that could cause spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
- Reduces spawn times for certain groups of NPCs.
- Blood particles will now correctly appear on water surfaces after foes are killed.
- Corrects a visual effect in the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Improves foliage behavior in scenes.
- Reduces foliage shadow popping.
- Introduces a series of improvements in water rendering.
- “Melltith” sword is visible again.
- Fixes some minor graphics bugs in gwent.
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.
- Improves performance, especially in cutscenes and during gameplay.
- Caps the framerate at 30 fps.
- Fixes an issue that caused the autosave function to break during longer game sessions.
- Introduces a number of minor improvements in SFX.
- Fixes an issue that could have caused an infinite loading screen in certain circumstances in the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused rare instances of dialogue looping in certain scenes.
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI, especially during games of gwent.
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.
- Fixes an occasional bug in the Journal in the Fake Papers quest.
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.
- Button callouts are now correctly displayed in the Main and Pause menus in the Japanese version
The next patch numbered 1.04 will also be up soon:
We are also working on the next patch already and it should be submitted for certification soon.
Developers CD Projekt Red are also working on fixing the quest experience glitch. Unfortunately for those affected, experience gained from the quests won’t be given back.
The XP bug is going to be fixed in the upcoming patch, 1.04.
This bug doesn’t cause too much experience loss in the long run so please enjoy the game during the weekend.
No. The XP won’t be added back for the finished quests. Sorry about this.
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is available now for the Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC.