The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.05 is now out on PS4 and Xbox One. This new update is about 500 MB in size and improves stability in gameplay and UI as well as various other bug fixes.
For the full patch notes of this update, check below.
– Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
– Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
– Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
– The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
– Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
– Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
– Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
– Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
– Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
In addition to this new update, CD Project Red is already working on Patch 1.07 for PC and Patch 1.06 for PS4 and Xbox One. Both of these will be released in the coming days.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Let us know what you think about this latest update in the comments below.