CD Project Red has released the full patch notes for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.05 on the PS4 and Xbox One. Unfortunately the patch in itself has been delayed from this week to next week.
CD Project Red’s Marcin Momot revealed that this is not the only patch that they are releasing next week, another patch should follow it afterwards.
At the same time we are working on another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.
Check out the full patch notes for Patch 1.05 below.
– Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
– Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
– Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
– The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
– Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
– Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
– Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
– Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
– Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is out now on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.