CD Project Red has announced that a new patch is currently in development for the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This new patch is more of a hotfix that is being released next week to fix some of the issues currently faced by the players.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt received a new patch last week on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One but it seems this won’t be the last as a new patch has been just announced for PC. This new patch will bring the game’s version up to 1.06 and contains some short bug fixes. CD Project Red’s Community Lead, Marcin Momot confirmed that a console patch is also due after the PC version.
For the full list of changes in this latest patch, read the changelog below.
- – Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- – Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- – The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- – Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- – Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now available on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.