CD Projekt Red will release patch 1.08 for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt later today and it has several gameplay improvements and allows players to complete the Card Collector achievement. The announcement came through Community Lead, Marcin Momot, twitter.
Alright folks. Seems like the patch 1.08 is coming later today. Release Notes —> http://t.co/L8HXgsSjQo
— Marcin Momot (@Marcin360) August 7, 2015
This patch is set to pave the way for the introduction to New Game+ which will be the last free DLC for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and here is a list of the most important fixes this patch introduces.
- “Players can perform a roll just before landing to significantly reduce the damage caused by falling.
We’ve added a tutorial pop-up window explaining this to make it clearer.”
- The interaction pop-up will no longer appear on lootable objects that are empty.
- introducing the Wolven Hour potion. This potion will be available in everyone’s inventory once they install the patch.
- Fixes an issue where interiors would sometimes not display properly on the minimap.
- Preparatory features paving the way for the introduction of New Game + in the future.
We still don’t know when the New Game+ will be introduced but we will see it soon now since patch 1.08 is out.