- Far Cry 4 Reportedly Will Have “A Lot More Multiplayer”
- DICE: We want to make sure Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 looks better than Battlefield 3
- Mario Kart 8 Debuts At Number 1 In Japan But Wii U Fails To Get Significant Hardware Boost
- Knack to receive a free iOS and Android puzzle app alongside PlayStation 4
- Xenoblade Chronicles X gets delayed to 2015 with media blowout
We have seen the craziness of people in Berlin, Germany and other European countries but what about France? You can see for yourself that people were definitely crazy on getting a PlayStation 4 at launch.
These videos were shared by YouTube user MZX and we can see the rush of people running to get their hands on PlayStation 4 for themselves.
Seeing all this love for getting a brand new console at launch definitely brings back memories of the PlayStation 2 launch. The PlayStation 4 launched in Europe on 29th November. It has been out in United States for a while and will be gradually released in rest of the world beginning with the Middle East in December and Japan in February.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on PlayStation 4.