- Killzone: Shadow Fall SP runs at an unlocked frame rate
- Shahid Ahmad: “I proposed a deal to bring one of the most requested games across to Vita tonight”
- Dying Light Delayed To February 2015
- Here Is How You Can Register For TitanFall Alpha on Xbox One
- Square Enix teaming up with NTT Docomo for a new announcement on September 30
We have seen the craziness of people in Berlin, Germany and other European countries but what about France? You can see for yourself that people were definitely crazy on getting a PlayStation 4 at launch.
These videos were shared by YouTube user MZX and we can see the rush of people running to get their hands on PlayStation 4 for themselves.
Seeing all this love for getting a brand new console at launch definitely brings back memories of the PlayStation 2 launch. The PlayStation 4 launched in Europe on 29th November. It has been out in United States for a while and will be gradually released in rest of the world beginning with the Middle East in December and Japan in February.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on PlayStation 4.