- Destiny Beta – Crucible Event Coming This Saturday And New Multiplayer Maps Inbound
- inFAMOUS: Second Son Digital Download Size From The PS Store
- MLB 14: The Show Install Size Revealed On The PS4; Only 5 GB Required Before We Can Play It
- The Last of Us on PS4: What Type of Performance/Visual Upgrade The PS4 Version Can Offer?
- April NPD Sales Result Shows Another PS4 Victory In Hardware, TitanFall In Software
We have seen the craziness of people in Berlin, Germany and other European countries but what about France? You can see for yourself that people were definitely crazy on getting a PlayStation 4 at launch.
These videos were shared by YouTube user MZX and we can see the rush of people running to get their hands on PlayStation 4 for themselves.
Seeing all this love for getting a brand new console at launch definitely brings back memories of the PlayStation 2 launch. The PlayStation 4 launched in Europe on 29th November. It has been out in United States for a while and will be gradually released in rest of the world beginning with the Middle East in December and Japan in February.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on PlayStation 4.