- Sniper Elite 3 gives you a chance to blow the Führer’s brains out again
- Rockstar’s New Title Announced, Borderlands 2 Sells 9 Million Units And More
- Ellen Page on Beyond Two Souls motion capture: “I worked about four weeks”
- Francis got his PlayStation 4 from Sid Shuman of Sony, was only allowed to keep it for 2 hours [Update]
- Sony Ready to Boost PlayStation 4′s Performance, Difference Between XB1 and PS4 Grows
We have seen the craziness of people in Berlin, Germany and other European countries but what about France? You can see for yourself that people were definitely crazy on getting a PlayStation 4 at launch.
These videos were shared by YouTube user MZX and we can see the rush of people running to get their hands on PlayStation 4 for themselves.
Seeing all this love for getting a brand new console at launch definitely brings back memories of the PlayStation 2 launch. The PlayStation 4 launched in Europe on 29th November. It has been out in United States for a while and will be gradually released in rest of the world beginning with the Middle East in December and Japan in February.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on PlayStation 4.