- Bloodborne Is From Software’s Best Selling New IP on PS4 In Japan, Beating Demon’s Souls
- The Last Of Us Remastered: June 20th Release Date Changed?
- Hackers Temporarily Gain Control Of Official Xbox Twitter Account, Microsoft Regains Control Shortly Afterwards
- Until Dawn Gets First Patch On PS4, Patch Notes Reveal “Various Bug Fixes”
- Disgaea 5 gets Revenge System and Union Attack Showcase
We have seen the craziness of people in Berlin, Germany and other European countries but what about France? You can see for yourself that people were definitely crazy on getting a PlayStation 4 at launch.
These videos were shared by YouTube user MZX and we can see the rush of people running to get their hands on PlayStation 4 for themselves.
Seeing all this love for getting a brand new console at launch definitely brings back memories of the PlayStation 2 launch. The PlayStation 4 launched in Europe on 29th November. It has been out in United States for a while and will be gradually released in rest of the world beginning with the Middle East in December and Japan in February.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on PlayStation 4.