- Katsura Hashino, director of Persona series: “unannounced titles” in development
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Graphic Options Revealed, Can’t Go Above 1080p Resolution
- AMD claims that Nvdia’s G-sync benefits can be offered as free driver update, Nvida hits back
- Anonymous;Code is the latest effort by Steins;Gate developers
- Popular Wii And Gamecube Emulator Dolphin Makes Its Way To Android
Wolfenstein: The New Order is set to release soon on current generation and previous generation consoles along with the PC. As it is usual with most of these releases, Wolfenstein: The New Order is also going to get a Day 1 patch. It appears that the Patch for the PS4 and Xbox One version is quite a hefty download.
According to blogger Mark DeSanto, Wolfenstein: The New Order has a Day One patch weighting in at about 5 GB on the PS4. Another user, who has access to the Xbox One version of the game, confirmed the patch size for the Xbox One version, stating it is 7.3 GB.
This is quite a huge download for a Day 1 patch, and definitely sheds a new light on all these patches and updates, that we get today, and how they are increasing in size everyday.
Bethesda have also revealed the game size for all the platforms. According to them, the PS4 and Xbox One version will require 47 GB, while the PC version will require about 50 GB of hard disk space. The PS3 and Xbox 360 version also require about 8 GB of hard disk space each, with the PSN download for the PS3 version weighting in at about 17 GB.
Have you got Wolfenstein: The New Order? Let us know in the comments below.