Xbox Live has started its yearly Black Friday sales this week. Just as promised, the Xbox Live Store is offering some major discount on the most recent games and the old releases including Wolfenstein 2, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3 and many more.
Here are some of the highlights from the sale that caught our attention. Most of these games were released this year while some of them just launch last month and can be already bought for a discount.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – 50% off – $29.99
- The Evil Within 2 – 50% off – $29.99
- Prey – 50% off – $19.99
- Dishonored: Death of Outside – 50% off – $14.99
- Project Cars 2 – 30% off – $41.99
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – 30% off – $41.99
- Mafia 3 – 60% off – $15.99
- Resident Evil 7: Deluxe Edition – $50% off – $44.99
If you want to check out the whole list of games that are available in this Black Friday sale, you can visit the store link here to have a look at them. You can also search for a game name to see if their is a sale available on it.
Xbox Live Black Friday sale also offers additional 10% discount for the Xbox Live Gold users so the price that you see listed above don’t reflect the sale price with Xbox Live Gold membership.
Let us know what games you are interested in buying from this Black Friday sale in the comments below.