- Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Release Date Announced for Japan; Includes Last Mission for X-2
- Ubisoft brings in electricity at E3 with first 5 minutes of Far Cry 4 cinematics
- SumoBoy: An Indie Adventure Against Bullying
- Watch_Dogs will spawn a whole series of games
- PlayStation 4 Might Not Launch In India This Year
The Xbox One has received a new app for tracking achievements in game. This nifty little app is useful for those who want to get every achievement for a particular game, without having to look it up again and again. The best part about this app is that it can be snapped to be running concurrently with a game. There is another hidden feature though, that hasn’t been revealed yet.
As can be seen in the screenshot (courtesy Reddit) below, the achievement app also changes the default “play” option with “snap and play” allowing you to run the achievement app snapped with the launch of the game.
This might come in handy if you want to get achievement and keep track of which ones you are missing out for that particular game. This function wasn’t enabled by default but is now possible after the inclusion of the achievement app.
What do you have to say about this new feature? Do you think that it is useful? Let us know in the comments below.