- New Shenmue III Kickstarter Reward add physical PS4 copies
- Story trailer for Mad Max ‘Eye of the Storm’ revealed
- EA Teases New Mirror’s Edge Game With The Word “Catalyst”
- Fallout 4 Trophy/Achievement List Revealed: Here’s How To Get All The Trophies/Achievements
- Until Dawn creeping its way to the PS4 on August 25
The Xbox One has received a new app for tracking achievements in game. This nifty little app is useful for those who want to get every achievement for a particular game, without having to look it up again and again. The best part about this app is that it can be snapped to be running concurrently with a game. There is another hidden feature though, that hasn’t been revealed yet.
As can be seen in the screenshot (courtesy Reddit) below, the achievement app also changes the default “play” option with “snap and play” allowing you to run the achievement app snapped with the launch of the game.
This might come in handy if you want to get achievement and keep track of which ones you are missing out for that particular game. This function wasn’t enabled by default but is now possible after the inclusion of the achievement app.
What do you have to say about this new feature? Do you think that it is useful? Let us know in the comments below.