- GearNuke November of Giveaways: Battlefield 4
- PlayStation 4 1.7 Firmware Update Is The Biggest Update To-date – Rumor
- Star Ocean 5 Details On The Story And Characters Emerge
- PlayStation Store Sales This Week Include Square Enix, Bethesda And Darksiders Sale For PS3 And PS4
- The Walking Dead Season 2 revealed, coming to VITA, PC, Xbox 360 and PS3
Remember how Microsoft promised that every Xbox One can be converted into a devkit. Seems like all it will require is to register yourself as an indie developer on ID@Xbox and a simple button combination in the settings menu will allow you to access to these developer options.
This picture was leaked on reddit by user LiamHing. You need to register yourself as an indie developer on ID@Xbox before you can work with a devkit Xbox One. Microsoft had promised more details about ID@Xbox after thanksgiving so this info might be coming up soon. LiamHing decided to try the given button combination in settings menu and easily gained access to developer options on Xbox One. Check it out below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Xbox One.