- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 to be cross-gen after all, Beenox developing PS3 and Xbox 360 version
- CDPR Comments On Witcher 3 Downgrade Rumor, Continuation Of Choices From Witcher 2 On PS4 And More
- PlayStation Exclusive Dragon Quest Heroes Targeting 60 FPS On PS4; Release Date Revealed
- Zygarde is the Z legendary in Pokemon X and Y
- The Order 1886: Check Out Some Jaw-Dropping Visuals And Gameplay In Glorious 1080p HD
Remember how Microsoft promised that every Xbox One can be converted into a devkit. Seems like all it will require is to register yourself as an indie developer on ID@Xbox and a simple button combination in the settings menu will allow you to access to these developer options.
This picture was leaked on reddit by user LiamHing. You need to register yourself as an indie developer on ID@Xbox before you can work with a devkit Xbox One. Microsoft had promised more details about ID@Xbox after thanksgiving so this info might be coming up soon. LiamHing decided to try the given button combination in settings menu and easily gained access to developer options on Xbox One. Check it out below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Xbox One.