- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 gets new screenshots showcasing Kingdom Hearts II
- How to transform your keyboard in to a mouse using these simple tricks?
- Advanced Warfare’s Future Tech Will Refine Call of Duty Says Sledgehammer Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Survey Reveals Possibility Of A Beta And More
- Windows 8.1 Update revealed. Focused on non-touch users
Remember how Microsoft promised that every Xbox One can be converted into a devkit. Seems like all it will require is to register yourself as an indie developer on ID@Xbox and a simple button combination in the settings menu will allow you to access to these developer options.
This picture was leaked on reddit by user LiamHing. You need to register yourself as an indie developer on ID@Xbox before you can work with a devkit Xbox One. Microsoft had promised more details about ID@Xbox after thanksgiving so this info might be coming up soon. LiamHing decided to try the given button combination in settings menu and easily gained access to developer options on Xbox One. Check it out below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Xbox One.