- Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction Mode picture leaked online
- User Gets Account Hacked On PSN And Gets Credit Card Abuse, Loses Everything As Sony Locks Account
- Final Fantasy Agito hits 500k registered users in Japan
- AMD: hUMA technology gives PS4 a significant performance edge over Xbox One
- Square Enix’s New Strategy; Eidos To Focus On Online Titles, Japan To Focus On Smartphones
Remember how Microsoft promised that every Xbox One can be converted into a devkit. Seems like all it will require is to register yourself as an indie developer on ID@Xbox and a simple button combination in the settings menu will allow you to access to these developer options.
This picture was leaked on reddit by user LiamHing. You need to register yourself as an indie developer on ID@Xbox before you can work with a devkit Xbox One. Microsoft had promised more details about ID@Xbox after thanksgiving so this info might be coming up soon. LiamHing decided to try the given button combination in settings menu and easily gained access to developer options on Xbox One. Check it out below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Xbox One.