- God of War: Redemption to arrive on PS4 and Vita?
- Here’s An Updated List Of Games Available In PlayStation Now Beta
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky Review
- Homefront Sequel PS4 Boxart Leaked Through Swedish Retailer Listing [Update]
- PlayStation 4 Coming Out On November 22 Rumor Debunked By PS EU Blog Manager
Remember how Microsoft promised that every Xbox One can be converted into a devkit. Seems like all it will require is to register yourself as an indie developer on ID@Xbox and a simple button combination in the settings menu will allow you to access to these developer options.
This picture was leaked on reddit by user LiamHing. You need to register yourself as an indie developer on ID@Xbox before you can work with a devkit Xbox One. Microsoft had promised more details about ID@Xbox after thanksgiving so this info might be coming up soon. LiamHing decided to try the given button combination in settings menu and easily gained access to developer options on Xbox One. Check it out below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Xbox One.