- Call of Duty Ghosts on PC has Ground War
- Final Fantasy XV Might Not See A 2014 Release According To Senior Research Analyst
- Battlefield 4′s gameplay shown at 60fps
- PlayStation Now Launch Titles and Pricing Allegedly Leaked
- Sony Apologizes To User For 4 Months Account Ban Due To An Error, Gifts $300 Store Credit And Free Game
In a interview conducted with Xbox Australia product manager Adam Pollington via YouTuber ChampChong at EB Games Expo, it was revealed that, in addition to recording around five minutes of game footage, the Xbox One’s DVR will seamlessly record any achievement that you unlock. This, of course, is in addition to the 5 minutes of gameplay footage you can record at will.
Adam also mentioned that it’s possible for developers to use the Kinect camera to record a live reaction feed of the player at the time of an achievement unlock. These are just some of the many exciting social features Microsoft is looking to offer for its upcoming next-gen console.
You can watch the full interview below.
The Xbox One will be available at a store near you starting November 22 this year. Stay tuned for further updates on the console’s social features as they become available.