- Rumor: Not Many Surprise 2014 Releases For This Year At E3; Most E3 Reveals To Be Released In 2015
- Destiny Beta: PlayStation Owners Get A Head Start Over Other Platforms – Report
- Sucker Punch Releases Brand New Concept Art for inFamous Second Son
- Primal Carnage: Genesis Revealed at GDC 2013
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Nemesis DLC Now Available For Download On Xbox One And Xbox 360
In a interview conducted with Xbox Australia product manager Adam Pollington via YouTuber ChampChong at EB Games Expo, it was revealed that, in addition to recording around five minutes of game footage, the Xbox One’s DVR will seamlessly record any achievement that you unlock. This, of course, is in addition to the 5 minutes of gameplay footage you can record at will.
Adam also mentioned that it’s possible for developers to use the Kinect camera to record a live reaction feed of the player at the time of an achievement unlock. These are just some of the many exciting social features Microsoft is looking to offer for its upcoming next-gen console.
You can watch the full interview below.
The Xbox One will be available at a store near you starting November 22 this year. Stay tuned for further updates on the console’s social features as they become available.