- Nintendo Wii U gets $50 price drop, 32GB Wii U now costs $299
- Killzone Shadow Fall to feature dedicated server hubs, Multiplayer class loadouts detailed
- New Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Images Showcase 3D-Printer Assault Rifle and Plasma Weapons
- Destiny Beta – Crucible Event Coming This Saturday And New Multiplayer Maps Inbound
- Mercenary Kings Patch 1.01 Released, Addresses ‘Online Stability’ Issue
In a interview conducted with Xbox Australia product manager Adam Pollington via YouTuber ChampChong at EB Games Expo, it was revealed that, in addition to recording around five minutes of game footage, the Xbox One’s DVR will seamlessly record any achievement that you unlock. This, of course, is in addition to the 5 minutes of gameplay footage you can record at will.
Adam also mentioned that it’s possible for developers to use the Kinect camera to record a live reaction feed of the player at the time of an achievement unlock. These are just some of the many exciting social features Microsoft is looking to offer for its upcoming next-gen console.
You can watch the full interview below.
The Xbox One will be available at a store near you starting November 22 this year. Stay tuned for further updates on the console’s social features as they become available.