- Battlefield 4 Kinect Settings Show A Bunch Of Options And Voice Commands
- Take A Look At How Gorgeous This Custom DualShock 4 Controller Looks In White
- Mighty No. 9 reaches next-gen versions goal, will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- PlayStation VITA vs PlayStation VITA Slim – Comparison of Image Quality
- GTA Online Beach Bum Update Now Live For Xbox 360 [Update]
In a interview conducted with Xbox Australia product manager Adam Pollington via YouTuber ChampChong at EB Games Expo, it was revealed that, in addition to recording around five minutes of game footage, the Xbox One’s DVR will seamlessly record any achievement that you unlock. This, of course, is in addition to the 5 minutes of gameplay footage you can record at will.
Adam also mentioned that it’s possible for developers to use the Kinect camera to record a live reaction feed of the player at the time of an achievement unlock. These are just some of the many exciting social features Microsoft is looking to offer for its upcoming next-gen console.
You can watch the full interview below.
The Xbox One will be available at a store near you starting November 22 this year. Stay tuned for further updates on the console’s social features as they become available.