- GTA V Officially Announced For PC And Next-Gen Consoles
- God of War Collection PS Vita: See How It Compares To The PS3 HD Remaster
- Here’s An Updated List Of Games Available In PlayStation Now Beta
- Warriors Lair, AKA Ruin, has been cancelled
- Phil Spencer Talks About Xbox One Exclusives From Japan, To Be Revealed Next Year
D4 is an upcoming Xbox One exclusive from Hidetaka Suehiro, the creator of Deadly Premonition on the Xbox 360 and PS3. According to latest details, the game started its development way back on the Xbox 360 and was later retooled for Xbox One. It was also revealed that the main character has a polygon count of 40k.
These details were revealed in the latest CGWorld Magazine (courtesy of lifelower) and they also show the old Xbox 360 build and how it compares to the latest Xbox One build. They also reveal the polygon count of the main character, which has about 40, 956 polygons. The latest build on the Xbox One runs with ‘Abstraction Shader’.
In the images above, we can see the old Xbox 360 build (A) and the new Xbox One build (B).
D4 is another mysterious thriller from Hidetaka Suehiro, better known by his nickname ‘Swery’. It is an Xbox One exclusive and will utilize Kinect for controls.
Are you excited for D4 on Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below.