- Destiny: Bungie Answer Fan’s Question Regarding PlayStation Exclusive Content
- First Look at Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- The Forest Gets Its First Update, Adds Wildlife, New Block Mechanics And More
- Final Fantasy Agito and Final Fantasy Type-0 confirmed for Western release
- PlanetSide 2 Dev On PS4: “Our Real Bottlenecks Are On CPU Side;” Aiming For 60 FPS On PS4
D4 is an upcoming Xbox One exclusive from Hidetaka Suehiro, the creator of Deadly Premonition on the Xbox 360 and PS3. According to latest details, the game started its development way back on the Xbox 360 and was later retooled for Xbox One. It was also revealed that the main character has a polygon count of 40k.
These details were revealed in the latest CGWorld Magazine (courtesy of lifelower) and they also show the old Xbox 360 build and how it compares to the latest Xbox One build. They also reveal the polygon count of the main character, which has about 40, 956 polygons. The latest build on the Xbox One runs with ‘Abstraction Shader’.
In the images above, we can see the old Xbox 360 build (A) and the new Xbox One build (B).
D4 is another mysterious thriller from Hidetaka Suehiro, better known by his nickname ‘Swery’. It is an Xbox One exclusive and will utilize Kinect for controls.
Are you excited for D4 on Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below.