- The New Nintendo 3DS box is a thing of beauty
- Battlefield 4 Kinect Settings Show A Bunch Of Options And Voice Commands
- PlayStation 4 ships 1 million units within 24 hours of its launch in North America
- After Google Glass, Google’s latest wearable is a contact lens
- Will Piracy lead to the death of PC gaming?
Ryse: Son of Rome is definitely one of the best looking game for current generation. Crytek are also using an insane amount of detail on Ryse: Son of Rome character models with top notch facial animation, which makes them all look as close to real life as possible. Crytek recently shared an extremely detailed close-up of the character models for Ryse: Son of Rome.
Ryse: Son of Rome runs on Cry Engine 3.5, which is internally developed by Crytek. While it may have run at 900p on the Xbox One, it still looked amazing. Recently, the art team of Ryse: Son of Rome shared their work with Pixologic. In the WebMs below, you can see the character models from Ryse: Son of Rome in full glory, showcasing the hard work and craftsmanship gone in creating them.
What do you think about these character models? Let us know in the comments below.