- The Order 1886: Animated GIF From Japanese Trailer Shows Transformed Lycan, Removes Gore And Adds More Gunplay
- GTA V trailer was running on PS3, Rockstar confirms
- Assassin’s Creed IV Director: Ocean in our game is “fully physics simulated”, fully controllable
- Keyboard/Mouse VS Controllers For Games
- Grand Theft Auto V iFruit App Now Available For The PS Vita
Ryse: Son of Rome is definitely one of the best looking game for current generation. Crytek are also using an insane amount of detail on Ryse: Son of Rome character models with top notch facial animation, which makes them all look as close to real life as possible. Crytek recently shared an extremely detailed close-up of the character models for Ryse: Son of Rome.
Ryse: Son of Rome runs on Cry Engine 3.5, which is internally developed by Crytek. While it may have run at 900p on the Xbox One, it still looked amazing. Recently, the art team of Ryse: Son of Rome shared their work with Pixologic. In the WebMs below, you can see the character models from Ryse: Son of Rome in full glory, showcasing the hard work and craftsmanship gone in creating them.
What do you think about these character models? Let us know in the comments below.