- New Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae video shows off a Dark Dungeon
- Black Ops 3: Ground War confirmed, Emblem Editor is back and more
- How to get the Eon Ticket in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
- Want Final Fantasy XII HD? Square Enix wants fans to show demand
- PlayStation Europe Mocks Xbox One Again With Call of Duty: Ghosts Running At 1080p On PlayStation 4
Xbox One OS is based on Windows 8 and Metro UI. While Xbox One in its current state of multi-tasking and snapping feature, has no need for a guide menu like there was on Xbox 360. Still, a couple of reddit users have took it to themselves to design custom guide menu for Xbox One, here is another one of them.
This particular guide menu comes from reddit user korrosion. You can check it out below.
While this type of Guide Menu might never make its way into official OS for Xbox One(Or perhaps it will?), we can definitely appreciate the hard work that is spent in creating it. In fact, this looks better and more feature rich than Microsoft’s own interface.
Unfortunately, this lacks the battery icon for the status of controller, which was available in this other user made guide menu. But as a whole, it looks really neat.
What do you think of this interface? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Xbox One.