Microsoft has announced the list of titles that will be available at discounted prices on the Xbox Store between now and January 18 as part of the Xbox Live Deals with Gold promotion. This is the 2nd Deals with Gold offer of the year on Xbox Live, and and it comes with some great offers for both Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners who are subscribed to XBL Gold.
The deals for this week for both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 are listed below.
- Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition – 50% off
- Blue Estate – 70% off
- Forza Horizon 2 Alpinestars Car Pack (DLC) – 70% off
- Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5 Bundle – 50% off
- Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion (DLC) – 50% off
- Forza Horizon 2 VIP (DLC) – 50% off
- Forza Motorsport 5 Nürburgring Booster Pack (DLC) – 70% off
- Forza Motorsport 5 VIP Membership (DLC) – 50% off
- Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass (DLC) – 35% off
- The Jackbox Party Bundle – 25% off
As a reminder, the above discounts will be available for sale during the period of 12th-18th Jan 2016, so if there’s a game that picks your interest, be sure to grab it as early as possible.
Fans of the Forza series will be delighted to know that Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2 are available on discount as a bundle for the Xbox One. If you missed the Forza 6/Forza Horizon 2 bundle that was offered during the Holiday sales, this is the next best thing. In addition, the Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass is also available on sale. However, if you’d prefer to pick individual car packs, Microsoft has also made the Porsche and Alpine Car Packs available on discount. In addition, Xbox One owners can also pick up The Jackbox Party Bundle on sale.
Xbox 360 owners need not feel left out, as they have the opportunity to make huge savings on games like Crysis and Syndicate. While these titles are currently not playable on the Xbox One, there’s always the possibility that they will be compatible at some point in the future.
Let us know what games you’re looking to grab during January’s Xbox Live Deals with Gold offering in the comment below.