Absolver Update Version 1.25 was just released for PC and PS4.
The update comes after developers Sloclap made two hotfixes over the weekend. Absolver Update Version 1.25 fixes many of the issues that sprung with the previous update which introduced the downfall expansion.
Due to problems faced by players over the weekend, the developers also gifted all players 10k fragments and 10 crystals as compensation. Players will find them added to their inventory after they finish installing this patch. They also noted that one equipment bug still exists and to wait for the 1.26 Patch before unequiping it:
If, when buying and equipping a new gear, you notice it disappear from your equipment list: don’t unequip it and wait for the 1.26 patch!
For those who already lost their equipment due to the bug will get compensation in the next update.
The full patch notes are below:
Absolver Update Version 1.25 PC and PS4 Patch Notes
We made two tiny patches over the weekend to fix the two issues below
- Save files compatibility conflict has been resolved
- Items disappearing from the inventory after closing/restarting the game has been resolved
- Fixed a graphical issue appearing after a successful avoid
- Fixed a graphical issue linked to the Shadow Avoid power
- Fixed an issue where Earthquake, Shockwave, Gravity and Snatcher had extra stun frames
- Fixed an issue with the input stack duration
- Fixed a range issue on Crushing Palm
- Mill Punch first hit is now Light instead of Medium
- Fixed an issue where the Faejin Special Ability could use the Stagger Special Ability
- Spinning Flute attack can now be added in Wargloves deck
- Tear Commander set has been added to the shop
- Karshi Leader set has been added to the shop
- Emotes issues with buying/equipping/appearing have been fixed
- Fixed an issue where an item named Arcell 3 would be looted
- School Combat Style Experience not being validated have been fixed
- Fixed victory count in School Challenges
- Added tiers colors in Leaderboard rows
- AIs shouldn’t get stuck in impossible to reach situations
- Fixed a Gleam level display issue in Downfall Reward Screen
- Added Faejin idle animation in the Appearance Customization menu
- Fixed various visual glitches in menus and updated Social icons
- Fixed a scrolling issue in the Social Menu / Friends
- Fixed various text/localization issues
- Fixed the “sort items” issue when browsing with the mouse
- Fixed a sound issue where the music would stop during the fight with Arcell
- Optimized cloth on gear to lower initialization delays, especially on PS4
Absolver is available now PS4 and PC. The game is due an Xbox One release later this year. What did you think of Absolver Update Version 1.25? Did it fix anything that affected you? Let us know in the comments.