Absolver Update Version 1.29 has been released on the PS4 and PC.
Xbox One users will unfortunately have to wait a couple more days as the 1.29 patch gets validated by Microsoft, which takes slightly longer as compared to PS4 and PC.
Also check out the previous patches:
The Absolver 1.29 Update is the log awaited Winter Update that adds Winter related content as well as bringing gameplay balancing.
Check out the full patch notes for Absolver Update 1.29 below:
Absolver Update Version 1.29 PS4 & PC Patch Notes
The 1.29 Winter Update features :
- Four new Winter equipment sets available in the Essence Shop: Guide Lieutenant, Mountain Warrior, Uring Idolator, and Uring Heathen.
- Two “snow” versions of maps (Birdhouse, and Shipyard)
- Gameplay balancing and bugfixing (see below for more information)
- Other bugfixes and optimizations (too numerous to list precisely!)
- Fixed an issue on the dodge iframe duration (could be 4 instead of 2 in some cases)
- Reduced the iframes on dodge side from 2 to 1 (still no iframes on dodge forward/backward)
- Reduced dodge distance, and decreased walking speed in combat. Both of these changes make it harder to escape attacks, since the attack movement speed was not changed.
- Fixed an issue where the avoid side (both Windfall special ability and attack property) was not working in specific cases: this issue was also one of the reasons manual dodge was perceived as overpowered.
- Fixed an issue where inputs were delayed (3 frames) after any stun, resulting in wrong advantage frames: advantage frames will now be much more consistent, and in line with their intended design parameters. This will impact attacks, but also Earthquake power, which had an unintended frame advantage up until now.
Absolver Update 1.29 can be downloaded now on PC and PS4.