Battlefield 4 gets another update. DICE have announced to be releasing another Xbox 360 update. This update focuses mainly on the spawn issues and various online fixes.
The full Xbox 360 patch notes are below:
- – Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- – Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- – Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- – Fix for an issue that would appear if a 10 users party would join a game with 8 available slots, leaving 2 of the players stuck on the loading screen
- – Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- – Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- – Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
- – Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- – Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- – Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- – Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
- – Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations
No one minds the monthly updates. Dice are doing an amazing job with the game and the monthly update shows how dedicated they are to this game.