Anthem update version 1.10 is out today adding a new stronghold, and some much-needed changes that help reduce the time it takes to get into action without going through a loading screen.
The Sunken Cell is a new stronghold in Anthem which is available now. It is unlocked once the players have completed the main story (Critical Path).
One of the issues with Anthem was that there were a lot of loading screens which the player had to sit through in order to make their way to the various gameplay modes. This has been reduced with the ability to select contracts from the expedition screen, and ability to access the Forge during Missions, Strongholds and Freeplay. This helps streamline the process of changing gear without having to return to Fort Tarsis.
The full patch notes for Anthem update 1.10 can be seen in detail below. This update is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Anthem Update Version 1.10 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- The Sunken Cell stronghold is now available to all players who have completed the main story (critical path).
- Added the ability to select contracts from the start of expedition screen rather than going to the individual contract boards in Fort Tarsis or in the Launch Bay.
- Added the ability to launch a new mission from the end of expedition screen without having to return to Fort Tarsis or the Launch Bay.
- Added the ability to access the Forge during Missions, Strongholds and Freeplay. You can now change your gear without having to return to Fort Tarsis or the Launch Bay!
- Added additional cortex entries to explain combo, detonator, and primer abilities.
- Added new Universal Masterwork Components
- Extended Sniper Magazine: Adds specialized storage for enhanced sniper rifle ammunition. Increases damage by 30% of base damage. Increases maximum magazine size of sniper rifles by a large amount.
- Rapid Hollow Points: Adds specialized ammo storage for machine pistols and autocannons. Increases damage by 30%. Increases weak point damage of machine pistols and autocannons.
- Extended Special Arms Magazine: Adds specialized ammo storage for heavy pistols and grenade launchers. Increases damage by 30%. Increases maximum magazine size of heavy pistols and grenade launchers by a large amount.
- Added primer/detonator icons in the cortex next to gear entries.
- Fixed a bug where “Legendary Freelancer” Javelin challenge objectives weren’t completing correctly in the challenge journal.
- Resolved an issue where players were being kicked back to Fort Tarsis when loading into quickplay missions.
- Fixed a problem where the “Arcanist Loyalty 3″ trophy could not granted on Playstation 4.
- Fixed an issue where notifications for challenges were not appearing correctly.
- Resolved an issue where after respawning, you could be downed again prior to re-loading back in fully.
- Added STT (Speech-to-Text) and TTS (Text-to-Speech) on all platforms.
For details on balance adjustments, you can refer to the patch notes on the official subreddit for the game.
Anthem is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.