Respawn Entertainment has released Apex Legends update version 1.03 today for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this brand new update.
Apex Legends is getting Valentine’s Day themed loot as teased earlier, so this patch deals with this event and also has plenty of new adjustments made to the game.
What Are Apex Legends Valentine’s Day Exclusive Rewards?
Apex Legends 1.03 adds Valentine’s Day exclusive badge that is only available from February 13 until February 19. The requirements to get this bad are quite simple. All you need to do is revive a squad member during the given time frame.
In addition to this, there is a new skin for Longbow Epic and a Pathfinder banner frame included with Apex Legends update 1.03.
You can find out the full patch notes for Apex Legends update version 1.03 below.
Apex Legends Update Version 1.03 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- Added “Live Die Live” Banner Badge: Revive a member of your squad between 2/13 and 2/19 to earn this limited time badge.
- Added Valentines Day cosmetic items to the store. They will be live and available in the store starting 2/13 until 2/19 and then they’re gone!
- “Through the Heart” Longbow Epic DMR skin
- “Love of the Game” Pathfinder banner frame
Apex Legends Update 1.03 STABILITY / BUGS / PERFORMANCE / QoL
- Various improvements and tweaks to UI.
- Extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Addressed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Fixed exploit where you could keep duplicating items in your inventory.
- Addressed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed issue where your friends list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.
- Shortened duration of Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones to remain in the world by 1 second.
- Arc Star now displays a grenade warning indicator.
- Addressed a number bugs with map geo like holes you could fall through and areas that players could get stuck in plus a bunch of other polish issues.
PLAYSTATION PLUS PLAY PACK
- Art updated for the Playstation Plus Play Pack to the Flatline skin and Banner Card and changed the names to Deep Blue. This will affect all players that already have been rewarded the skins as well.
Respawn Entertainment also added that they have a lot of work to do regarding disconnects and crashes that the game is currently facing on all platforms.
We still have a lot of work to do and we hear those frustrated by disconnects and crashes and are working to improve stability and performance as well as provide more visibility for everyone.
Apex Legends is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.