Apex Legends update version 1.06 is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Respawn Entertainment has released a brand new update for Apex Legends today that patches the game to version 1.06 on the PS4. It is officially labeled as update 1.1 by the developers. There are some minor additions and the patch notes itself are small. Most of the changes are bug fixes or quality of life tweaks.
Apex Legends update version 1.06 patch notes can be seen in full below. They cover the game on all platforms.
Apex Legends Update Version 1.06 Patch Notes 1.1 For PS4, Xbox One, and PC
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- You can choose to allow invites or opt out in the Friends menu.
- Made small improvements to the UI for customizing Legends.
- Added option to turn off lighting on compatible hardware [for example, Razer Chroma devices] in the Mouse/Keyboard settings.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
- Running out of memory.
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
JUMP PAD PHASE WALK INTERACTIONS
- Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.
Respawn Entertainment has also shared a warning for some users that the account might reset after this new update.
We are aware of the reports of accounts being reset after the update and looking into it now.
Apex Legends is out now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.