Apex Legends update version 1.12 is out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this brand new update.
This patch for Apex Legends mainly deals with implementing some bug fixes ahead of the bug update and release of the new season 2 and battle pass.
Get the full details on Apex Legends update version 1.12 below.
Apex Legends Update Version 1.12 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- This patch also fixed the bug with healing items not functioning when using the keybinds for them.
- The following config commands are now enabled:
- Fixed issue with players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left during an Apex Elite match.
- Also made improvements so that Loss Forgiveness works more consistently in other cases where it wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed bug where Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would damage players through walls.
- Fixed exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
- [PS4 Only] Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the right image for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
- Fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Resolved a number of localization issues for Xbox and PS4.
- Fixed issues with items sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fixed issues related to heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed audio bug related to Octane’s Jump Pad.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.
Apex Legends is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.