Apex Legends update version 1.15 is available now. Here are the patch notes for this brand new update which is out today for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Apex Legends update 1.15 is mostly released to various bug fixes. This patch aims to resolve the issues with Lifeline’s D.O.C.’s Shock Finisher preview video not playing, text overflow on the stats page, crashes related to game logic, client, and script errors, and much more
Get the full details on Apex Legends update 1.15 with the patch notes given below.
Apex Legends Update Version 1.15 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed issue where Lifeline’s D.O.C.’s Shock Finisher preview video not playing when viewed from the menu.
- Fixed issue with text overflow on the stats page.
- Fixed some cases of crashes related to game logic, client, and script errors.
- Fixed cases of players being set in non-optimal data centers.
- Season 1 stats have been temporarily removed as we work on some issues with it.
- Fixed bug where players would unlock the level 94 Battle Pass reward before they should [Octane’s loading screen].
- Fixed exploit where the HAVOC could fire full auto without charging up.
- Fixed some cases of the Care Package clipping through map geometry.
Apex Legends is a free-to-play game which is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.