Studio Wildcard has announced a new update to Extinction Chronicles V for Ark Survival Evolved today. This update will patch the game to version 1.77 on PS4. It will be also available on PC and Xbox One.
Ark Survival Evolved is a survival-focused online multiplayer game that is currently available on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. It is also announced for the Nintendo Switch. Studio Wildcard has shared the patch notes for this new update which you can view below.
Ark Survival Evolved Update Version 1.77 For PS4 [Patch Notes] PC And Xbox One
– Extinction Chronicles V
– Added Tek Quetz
* New breeding line
* 5% chance to spawns
* 20% higher base level
– Added new color set (black, red, green, purple, white)
– Added 3 new Explorer Notes and matching unlock (Corrupted Gloves)
– Increased maximum player level by 1
– Climbing pick meshing fixes
– Better handling for low fps server dino attacking
– Fix for failure to cleanup structure placers
– Pre-emptive API for server structure cleanup improvement
– Increased damage range for players/dinos on surface of Aberration
In addition, special colored dinos will be populating the ARKs. You’ll be able to find creatures sporting black, red, green, purple, and white up until the launch of Extinction, beginning tomorrow.
That’s it for the patch notes for Ark Survival Evolved update for Extinction Chronicles V. It will go live later today so keep your eyes peeled for it.
Ark Survival Evolved is available now on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One, while it will launch at a later date for the Nintendo Switch.