Ark Survival Evolved update version 1.95 is available to download now on the PS4 and Xbox One. Here are the patch notes for this brand new update including any changes and fixes that are included as part of this new patch.
Ark Survival Evolved update 1.95 brings Summer Bash Event. This implements a variety of different changes in the game that range from quite a few new bonuses like boosted rates. You can enjoy 2x Breeding, 2X Player XP, and 2X Harvesting bonus during this event.
The full details for Ark Survival Evolved update version 1.95 can be seen in the patch notes listed below.
Ark Survival Evolved Update Version 1.95 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One)
Current Version: 536.01 – 7/3/19
Summer Bash Event – (Can be activated manually with -ActiveEvent=Summer)
- Boosted Rates (Including Valguero). Does not include servers with existing game modes (i.e. Classic PvP, Small Tribes)
- 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- 2X Player XP
- 2X Harvesting
- Event-colored creature spawns
- Seasonal candy that, when eaten, gives tames random dino colors (50 cooked meat)
- Sparkler Skin (10 cooked meat)
- Fireworks Flare Gun Skin (25 cooked meat)
- RPG Firework Rocket Skin (50 cooked meat)
- Summer Swimsuits Skins (male and female) (50 cooked prime meat)
- Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Dino Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Flex Emotes (100 prime jerky)
- Sky blue
Ark Survival Evolved is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.