Big Ant Studios has released Ashes Cricket update version 1.11 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Ashes Cricket is the most recent Cricket game from Australian based Big Ant Studios. The new update dropped for the PS4 and Xbox One yesterday, while it was released for the PC on Steam today. The previous Cricket game was also from Big Ant Studios based on the legendary cricketer, Sir Don Bradman. It released in 2016 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Ashes Cricket update version 1.11 patch notes can be viewed below.
Ashes Cricket Update Version 1.11 Patch Notes For PC, PS4 And Xbox One
The patch notes for this update are as follows:
– Added Human Edge Frequency Slider.
– Added Timing Window Adjustment Slider.
– Fixed issue with misfields playing dropped catch commentary.
– Tuned edge rate online.
– Resolved issue that could occur in online co-op matches.
– Tuned AI chasing in limited over matches.
– Improved stability.
Ashes Cricket is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.