Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered update version 1.0.2 is available to download now for Nintendo Switch. This fixes the audio issue among other bugs.
Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered had an issue with the audio quality for Nintendo Switch. This update seems to have resolved the issue and also includes improved performance. Get the full list of changes with the patch notes below.
Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered Update Version 1.0.2 Full Patch Notes For Nintendo Switch
- Improved the audio quality
- Improved performance of the game application
- Addressed an issue where a picked up sword could be seen when using Eagle Flight
- Addressed an issue where eagle vision could be used during the cinematic in the “Journey to the New World” & “Gangs of Boston” mission
- Addressed an issue with the percentage of progression of the savegame in the save select menu for DLC
- Addressed several issues where NPCs didn’t show up on the minimap
- Addressed inconsistency between specified and actual placement of item categories in Stockpile menu
- Addressed an issue that caused Connor to have doubled fingers in Alexios’ outfit throughout the game
- Addressed an issue that caused some abrupt changes of brightness in Boston
- Addressed several issues where the speaker name was inconsistent between subtitles and actual name or missing altogether
- Addressed some corrupted behavior of the shadows during the first cinematic in “A Boorish Man” mission
- Addressed an issue where outfits obtained through Ubisoft Club are not equipped in-game
- Addressed an issue where the challenge pop-up is not received for the first sequence
Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered is out now for the Nintendo Switch. It is also available for PS4 and Xbox One.