Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has 9 different endings with each varying on how many family members managed to survive until the end of the game.
To get the Good Ending you’ll have to make sure all members of the family survive to the end.
Follow the steps below to get the Good Ending
- In Episode 2 don’t kill your father Nikolaos when prompted
- In Episode 6 Make the Promise Myrrine to save Deimos from the Cultists
- In Episode 7 You have to Convince Nikolaos to intervene with Stentor, do note this only happens if you didn’t kill Nikolaos in Episode 2
- In Episode 7 Do not kill your brother Stentor when prompted
- In Episode 8 This one is a bit weird.In the Prison you have to convince Deimos that the Cult is manipulative. Later when Kleon appears, Deimos needs to say “I am not your puppet” otherwise you didn’t do it correctly and try the coversation again.
- In Episode 9 Don’t battle with Deimos when given the option to do so
Alternatively you can choose to do the exact opposite of all the steps to have all the family killed and get the Bad ending.
It is essential that you follow all these steps as the game will simply alter the path if even one of these characters do not survive. So make sure to keep this guide in mind when you start the game.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.