Ubisoft has confirmed the Season Pass DLC content for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and it seems to be full of meaty story content featuring never before seen locations and setting. There is also a surprise addition of a remaster for Assassin’s Creed 3 that is currently only available on the last generation consoles.
The season pass for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is priced at $39.99 and will also come with the ultimate or gold edition for the game. It offers 2 major story expansions and a remaster of Assassin’s Creed 3. Get all the details below.
Story Arc 1 – Legacy of the First Blade: This episodic adventure will introduce players to the first hero to wield the iconic hidden blade, changing the course of history. Players will learn more about the backstory of the Assassins and why they choose to fight from the shadows. Starting December 2018, episodes will be released approximately six weeks apart.
Story Arc II – The Fate of Atlantis: In the second story arc, players will confront godly creatures and uncover the secrets of the legendary sunken city. In a surprising saga filled with twists and turns, players will get even closer to Greek mythology and the First Civilization. Coming spring 2019, episodes will be released approximately six weeks apart.
Assassin’s Creed III Remastered: Ignite the American Revolution as Connor, the master assassin born of the beauty and the brutality of 18th century America. As a bloody revolution draws ever nearer, your clan is threatened by a powerful group seeking to crush the American Revolution and control the thirteen colonies. Shocked into action by the devastation of your village, you pledge your life to the cause of freedom, and embark on a decades-long quest to achieve it. Assassin’s Creed III Remastered will be released in March 2019 and will include :
- All the DLCs: Benedict Arnold Missions, Hidden Secrets Pack and Tyranny of King George.
- Assassin’s Creed® Liberation Remastered.
Ubisoft has confirmed 4K and HDR support for the Assassin’s Creed 3 Remaster on the PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and PC. Other changes include “higher resolution textures, new graphics engine, and several more other graphical enhancements. Gameplay mechanics and ergonomics have also been improved.”
This is not the end of it, as there are also plenty of free updates planned to release post-launch that will offer new story content.
- The Lost Tales of Greece: Free episodic questlines will release regularly in-between episodes, providing a constant flow of new stories for players to discover. These quests will feature familiar faces and new characters from the world of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
- Recurring In-Game Events: Each week a new epic ship or mercenary will appear, presenting players with challenging battles as they hunt down these powerful enemies. Daily and weekly contracts will send players on new quests across Greece.
- Discovery Tour: The educational tool that lets anyone explore the game in a conflict-free environment, will be available for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Players can traverse the entire interactive 3D recreation of Ancient Greece, free of conflict, time pressure or gameplay constraints, after launch.
- Many more updates, including new monstrous and mythical creatures to defy and a New Game Plus mode presenting new challenges and the ability to see how different choices affect players’ stories.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will be available on October 5th for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.