Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has already received its day one update and now you can read the full set of patch notes to find out what’s fixed in it.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will be available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC as part of the early access for the Ultimate edition. Others will have to wait until October 5th to get their hands on the game. Despite this early access release not being online until tomorrow, Ubisoft has already released the first update for the game and it seems to be a rather significant one.
This update will patch the game to version 1.02 that can be verified through the main menu. It implements the following changes.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update Version 1.02 Full Patch Notes
- Made Lieutenants scale with the player character for both Boarding and Call To Arms
- Added “Historical Locations” filter to the World Map
- Addressed many “game breakers” that could happen in specific conditions
- Increased diversity in haircuts
- Reduced loading times in various areas including before flashbacks and dialogues
- Reduced occurrence of low-resolution textures on up close NPCs and objects
- General improvement to performance and stability
The patch is just under 2 GB on the PS4 and Xbox One. You should get it along with the pre-load of the game so there will be no need to download it separately.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will be out on October 5th. You can read our review of the game to find out more about it.