Assassin’s Creed Odyssey fans who are playing the game on PC can finally download the new update to version 1.03 that also includes a major AVX support.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey was updated to version 1.03 on the PS4 and Xbox One yesterday, but there was no similar update released on PC. Today, Ubisoft has finally shared the update on PC through Steam and UPlay. The download size of this update is roughly 1.9 GB on PC compared to the 2.4 GB on consoles.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update Version 1.03 Patch Notes For PC
Ubisoft hasn’t shared any official patch notes for the PC version, but here is what is currently fixed for the PC version of the game based on the previously promised fixes.
- AVX Support has been implemented in this new update so those who have an old CPU can play the game now.
- Benchmark will now record data with Win7.
- Rainy weather during the Benchmark session is fixed.
- VRAM meter not updating in real-time has been fixed.
- Dialogue with Barnabas that doesn’t trigger has been fixed.
Ubisoft still hasn’t shared the official patch notes, so there is not much to go on here. You can view the PS4 and Xbox One patch notes from here.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed and published by Ubisoft.