Atlas update version 14.1 is available to download now on PC. Atlas Devkit has also launched for the PC version.
Atlas update version 14.1 is available now on Steam through early access. The game developer Studio Wildcard, who has published it under their Grapeshot Games label, has also released an Atlas Devkit for it on PC. This devkit is the biggest new addition to this update hence the big jump from Atlas update version 11.4 to 14.1.
The patch notes for Atlas update version 14.1 can be seen below along with information on the Atlas Devkit.
Atlas Update Version 14.1 Patch Notes For PC
– Fixed a client side crash that could occur on login
– Launched ATLAS Devkit
– Fixed multiple exploits which allowed movement of excessively encumbered players through various gameplay mechanics
– Disabled non allied players and creatures basing on anchored or docked ships which can be toggled with a server-setting on PVE servers with the in Game.ini – set bPvEAllowNonAlignedShipBasing=true If you want to allow non allies to be able to be on your ship
– Disabled feats when encumbered
– Melee auto target should no longer pick ally targets in any mode, or player/tame targets in pve
– Disallowed freeport npc crew recruiting if 20 or more level 1 npc crew’s for that company on the server
– Fixed an exploit which allowed cannons on cargo carts to shoot through walls
– Additional backend infrastructure for anti-cheat and hack detection
– Server performance optimisations (20%+ improvement). We’ll have more changes in the week for an additional (approximately) ~25% server perf improvement.
– Enabled BattlEye Anti Cheat on all Official Servers. Please restart your Steam Clients and make sure to install BattlEye in order to play on our Official Network. Unofficial Networks can still play without BattlEye, and players can right-click the title in their Steam Library and play without the anti-cheat. For those of you who have made custom shortcuts, please update the executable to this:
– Implemented code to kill off inactive bodies in Freeports and Lawless Regions (players who have been logged off for more than 10 days).
Atlas DevKit details can be seen from here. The game is now available on Steam as early access release.