Atlas update version 15.1 patch notes are now available to view while a new update version 16 will add bounties to the game.
Atlas developer Studio Wildcard, who published the game under their Grapeshot Games label has shared the details on the current and upcoming patches for Atlas. If you haven’t played the game, Atlas update version 15.1 is available to download now on Steam. It will be followed by another major update version 16 on PC.
Atlas update version 15.1 patch notes and Atlas update version 16 changes can be all seen in detail below.
Atlas Update Version 15.1 Patch Notes For PC
– New “Fountain of Youth” quest will appear for characters aged 90 years and higher. The “Fountain of Youth” (currently represented as a magical particle effect) appears in a single Golden Age Ruins across the ATLAS, near the Power Stone Container. Every 50 in-gamedays, it teleports to another Golden Age Ruins, on a cycle. If you find the Fountain, and activate it, your character will be set back to age 20, and if you do this when you were aged over 90 years, you’ll gain a significant permanent statistics boost (you can do this multiple times to gain further boosts, each time when you’re at least 90 years old).
– Characters over age 90 get an old age debuff that slightly reduces stats (shown in char panel)
– Fixed an erroneous feat cooldown time calculation, now all the feat cooldowns are what was originally intended.
– Defeating the Kraken now gives you a unique passive skill which permanently and automatically reduces all of your Feat cooldowns by 33%!
– Summoning the Kraken now only require the first 8 powerstones (Ghostship powerstone is no longer necessary)
– Fixed the bug that was preventing recruiting new Crew in Freeports
– Reduced the total time for unclaiming enemy claimflags, the max is now 4 hours, with 15 minutes when at 100 flags.
– Vultures no longer target low-health wild creature
– Reduced Wolf spawn frequency
– Reduced Wolf natural targeting range
– Reduced Wolf notify neighbor range.
– Reduced Wolf hp and damage
– Fixed land creatures AI’s not getting aggro properly if attacked from a a ship
– Stop Allies being able to Capture other Allied teritories
– Fixed rapid unclaiming, now if your contested flag is unclaimed it will unclaim at the same rate that it took to claim!
– Improved door ticking performance
– Added cheat DestroyAllNonSaddlePlayerStructures
– Reduced default gold from treasure maps by 50% (as originally intended) and added a new server scaling value for treasure gold. Though, the Official 2x weekend puts the gold back to pre-patch values.
– +50% tame damage resistance
– Shark and Jellyfish targeting/neighbor ranges reduced 30%
– Diving suit adds 90 fortitude now and lasts for 2 hours at surface and about 30 minutes at deepest depths
– Crop plots are now prevented from being placed on ships and are destroyed if they were on ships.
– Ocean creatures can no longer be Alpha.
– Fixed Whale AI to target the ship or player more, rather than the point the player touches the ship.
– Fixed NPC Merchant ship showing as overweight when players carried a lot of weight aboard.
– Fixed Merchant ship showing as Raft with company ID 0 when looking at it.
– Fixed Company ID O showing on none player owned structures on maps (water spouts, etc.)
– Fixed Pillars being build-able on PVE islands.
– Fixed Fog event not appearing for players using low settings.
– Fixed Chicken hurt SFX.
– Added new Large Cannon SFX.
– Fixed Parrot hurt SFX.
– Fixed players not getting aggro when attacking whislt based on a ship.
– Added Streamer stealth mode option.
– Fixed Monkey hurt SFX.
– Fixed a bug causing Map Markers to draw at incorrect locations on the map UI.
– Fixed skill description error, “mythical” changed to “legendary.”
– Fixed flotsam items spoiling when reeled in with grappling hook.
– Fixed client crash when transitioning with sextant buff.
– Fixed a Song not referencing the correct song buff.
– Fixed a bug making it so that the Raft could be repaired for free.
– Increased Flame Arrow durability cost to 4 durability consumed per shot.
– Reduced Flame Arrow max percentage damage by 25% (4% health per second to 3% health.)
– Reduced Flame Arrow max damage per second from 10 to 5.
– Reduced Flame Arrow damage to mythical creatures by 75%.
– Reduced Kraken health by 60%.
– Reduced Kraken Minion AoD Ships ship Health 50%.
– Reduced Kraken damage by 50%.
– Reduced Wild Dragon damage by 40%
– Reduced Wild Dragon health be 40%
– Reduced Wild Dragon targeting range by 66%.
– Fixed Dragon not returning to its spawn area.
– Increased Dragon end aggro grace period from 6 second to 9 as it has a tighter aggro range now.
– Fixed Lucky Loader feat ability to not be used whilst prone (as you cannot reload prone.)
– Fixed Cloth Gloves clipping into hands in FPV.
– Fixed Dreadlocks not shrinking correctly with hats.
– Fixed LtOrderSeat collision bug.
– Improved death collision to human corpses.
– Fixed female emotes playing male voices.
– Fixed female player characters using male sleep SFX.
– Added ability to place top hat on certain creatures.
– Fixed Gorgon “Remove Snake” text.
– Corrected Repair box inventory name to read “Ship Resources Box.”
– Removed Elephant having weight reduction for Wood.
– Fixed treasure guards despawning instantly on stasis.
– Fixed Giant snake lock on and player ability to damage it using melee attacks.
– Fixed Monkeys dropping human poop.
– Fixed Client Crash when rendering ocean harvestables.
– Reduced Greek Fire range by 40%.
– Increased Greek Fire crafting costs by adding 6 firegel per ammo.
– Fixed Cow death harvest component giving the same amount of prime as a Bulls.
– Reduced trample damage for all applicable creatures.
– Updated Pig force poop ability to scale with creature level, to incentivise taming higher levels. (45 secs at lvl 1 and 15 secs at lvl 130).
– Reduced Lion grab weight threshold. Prevents unrealistic grabbing of Wolves and Horses.
– Fixed newly tamed creatures being hungry despite being fed during taming.
– Increased Dolphin follow ship range by 33%, and reduced interval by 20%.
– Fixed Bola’ed HUD to better indicate where to feed creature during taming.
– Removed “Giant” prefix from creatures’ descriptive name that use it.
– Changed “Giant Snake” descriptive name to “Cobra”.
– Fixed incorrect sounds being used by Lion and Tiger animations.
– Fixed incorrect Bear attack ranges to prevent stopping movement for claw attack, which often missed and allowed players to gain distance when being chased.
– Reduced attack and AI ranges for Cave Bear, based on its smaller size.
– Fixed incorrect item weights for cloth, hide and plate armor. They are now heavier.
– Added folder paths for wooden gateways and gates so you no longer see them instantly when opening the Smithy inventory.
– Fixed ability of players to feed through walls of taming pens and not get attacked.
– Prevented some creatures from not being able to be tamed if they are clipped too far into terrain or structures.
– Prevents multi use feeding from the root, putting themselves in harm’s way.
– Improved Waking Tame Feeding sockets on Cow and Razortooth.
– Improved bola socket on Crow
– Updated Vulture AI controller to aim lower when targeting corpses.
– Fixed various creature spawn issues.
– Fixed players being able to bola certain alpha creatures (now you cannot.)
– Updated Dolphin to prevent health bars appearing when they follow players.
– Improved torpor animations of Razortooth and Ostrich.
– Increased Ostrich melee swing socket radius to more consistently land attacks. Updated Ostrich IK to prevent leg distortion when running down slopes.
– Reduced max wander height on flyers.
– Improved server list efficiency for a better experience.
– Fixed Greek Fire SFX.
– Fixed player on fire SFX.
– Fixed inability to repair door frames in certain constructions.
– Added some additional server configs:
Game.ini: [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] EnemyBuildPreventionRadiusMultiplier=1 (only applicable if not using claimflags) bDontUseClaimFlags=false (this will disable claim flags) bUseStaticCharacterAge=false (this will disable dynamic aging) TreasureGoldMultiplier=1.0
Atlas Update Version 16 Changelog
– Bounty System for PVP: Don’t like a particular player or Company? Set a bounty on their heads, then other players can get gold for bringing in the target’s head
– Guillotine: hanging your foes in a noose taking too long? Off with their heads!
– Submarine: explore the depths of the ocean in this small scouting submarine. No weapons on board, but it does have claw arms to help harvest the ocean floor and explore (demolish) shipwrecks
– Player shops in freeports. Players can setup automated shops in each freeport, listing loot for sale and naming their own gold coin prices
– New creature: Giant Crab. It can carry heavy loads, along with players, tames and wild creatures
– Tame tokens are available for more mythical creatures, allowing players to have limited-time tames of the Fire Elemental, Rock Elemental, Cyclops, and Gorgon. BONUS: Rock Elemental and Cyclops are rideable!
– New cosmetics: get your pirate on with hook hands and peg leg cosmetics. Yarr!
– New armor cosmetics to customize the look of your Company and crew
– Streamer Stealth Mode: client option to disable showing all location information; super useful to prevent stream-sniping
– Added a new deep ocean trench environment to explore, with powerful underwater creatures and is the home of the new Giant Crab
– Added a new extensive Polar Dungeon, only accessible by Pathfinders who have all the PowerStones or have defeated the Kraken
Endgame Balance improvements
– Beating the Kraken unlocks a new Feat, which allows players to prevent wild creatures from aggroing on them within range for a period of time
– Beating the Polar Dungeon unlocks a new perfect water breathing Feat, allowing players to remain underwater for a period of time without consuming any oxygen
– Players can now mount a sail to directly control the sail’s open/close amount and rotation settings in a more intuitive way
– AOD AI Ships will now come in multiple size variations with different stats and difficulty levels
– Global territory message updating
– Any dead ships (shipwrecks) from your Company appear with a unique icon on your map now, so you can find the wrecks
– Character creator now has a Height slider to make it easier to set your character’s desired height
– Territory map will now display allies as teal-colored
– Reorganized claim flag notifications, so they no longer clutter up the entire HUD when lots of messages are flying by
– Streamlined ship hull rendering for performance gains
– Server Performance improvements round 2 (+25%)
– Additional balance changes – NPCs will be added to Freeports which will allow players to redesign their character’s tattoos for a gold cost
– Significant server improvements over the coming weeks, where we’ll be doubling performance increment by increment.
Atlas is available now as an early access release on Steam.