Atlas is a large scale MMO game that is currently available in early access for PC. The patch notes for Atlas update version 7.8 can be read below.
Atlas had a rather terrible launch after getting announced at The Game Awards. There were multiple delays before the launch happened and it hasn’t fared that well with user reviews. The game is also getting blamed for a misleading marketing campaign that showed it in a much better state than it is currently playable in early access. Despite all these issues, Atlas has managed to be quite a success for the developer and it is continuously in the Top played games on Steam.
Atlas Update Version 7.8 Patch Notes For PC
Current Version: v7.8
– Further server/networking optimisation to improve server performance and stability. We have effectively eliminated over 95% of our crashes. We’ll be continuing to monitor our servers over the coming days ahead and tackle more events. Consequently, we will be turning our primary attention to data transfer issues and connection issues.
– Reduced Ship of the Damned targeting range by 50%. We’re going to look into scaling that based on the type of ship.
– Further server/networking optimisation to improve server performance, stability, and connection issues.
– Further tweaks made to Ship of the Damned should no longer wander close to shore, however they may chase you.
– Shipyards are now properly tagged on the server side, so enemy players will not be able to demo them unless the decay timer has truly hit 0 on the server.
Atlas is now available as an early access release on Steam for PC. It is from the developers of Ark Survival Evolved.