Atlas update version 8.72 is live on PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Atlas was developed by Grapeshot Games, who previously worked on the Ark Survival Evolved release for PC. They launched Atlas at the end of last year, which faced some issues and was delayed multiple times before arriving near the end of December. The studio is now focused on releasing updates for it as an early access release and the most recent update version 8.72 is available to download now.
The full patch notes for Atlas update version 8.72 can be viewed below. You can read about the previous update from here.
Atlas Update Version 8.72 Patch Notes For PC
Current Version: v8.72
– Fixed some server crashes
– Slightly improved server performance and reduced server stalls
– Ended New Year’s event (Tophats remain but no longer grant double treasure gold and can no longer be bought at in-game cosmetics NPC traders)
– Buffed Tamed creatures HP and Damage globally by 25%
– Anyone can now demolish shipwreck structures to regain resources so get your diving suits ready!
– NPC Trading Ships are back and no longer affected by wild creature destruction commands! Reminder for those with deep pockets, the trader ships have an epic Dragon which can be purchased for 50,000 gold coins
Atlas is now available to play as an early access game on Steam.