Atlas update version 9.11 is available to download now on PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Atlas is from Studio Wildcard published under Grapeshot Games. It is currently available to play as part of early access release on Steam. The developers are Atlas seems to be rather focused on getting updates out for the game. The last major update was to version 8.0 followed by some minor updates. The most recent one is for Atlas update version 9.11, which brings some nice enhancements to the game.
Atlas update version 9.11 full patch notes can be viewed below.
Atlas Update Version 9.11 Patch Notes For PC
Current Version: v9.11
– Default resource and taming speeds have been increased to 2x as the baseline.
– Reduced min damage and min percentage on flame arrow buff by 33%.
– Reduced max damage done on flame arrow projectile hit to 50.
– Increased gravity on flame arrows 20% to make it less ranged.
– Increased firegel cost of flame arrows by 100%.
– Added durability consumption to flame and stone arrows (1 dura per shot, 40 shots per bow repair).
– Change bow durability from 50 to 40.
– Fixed a bug which allowed Mortars to have rapid fire.
– Fixed an issue where upkeep timer on PVE Claimflags was not correctly updating.
– Company Member, Company Groups, and Alliance data loss issue should hopefully be resolved.
– Official Network Companies are now hard limited to 500 members, and this is a current measure until the Company system receives a backend overhaul in the long-term.
– Fixed inland water buoy’s being invisible and fixed buoys, so they no longer prevent resource respawn.
– Prevent ship collision damage from occurring when caused by other player ships on PVE servers.
– Fixed sunken-ship area indicator lingering even after a shipwreck has been entirely salvaged.
– Reduced deepwater aggressive creature frequency and targetting range.
– Melee weapons are now temporarily ineffective against ship planks. Later this will be changed so that it will only be ineffective against anchored ship planks.
– Sailing against the wind now provides 30% of with-the-wind sailforce, as opposed to 0%.
– Also increased the amount of sailforce provided by minimum windspeed conditions by 30%, and the sailforce provided by maximum windspeed conditions by 15%.
– Every Tame can now get a minimum of 30 tame level-ups put into it, plus however many base levels it had when wild. So for example, a level 5 wild wolf would get 35 tame level-ups to apply, whereas a level 40 wild wolf would get 70 tame level-ups to use.
– Increased the base carry Weight of all ships by +40%
Atlas is available now as part of early access release on Steam.