Rocksteady Studios has released the latest update for Batman Arkham Knight on PS4 and Xbox One. This new patch updates the game to version 1.11 and also includes character switch for the Predator challenges in the game.
This new patch will require you to download approximately 1.8 GB of data and as of yet, it is still not available on PC. This patch is also released ahead of the November DLC which will feature two new Arkham Episodes starring Catwoman and Robin. You can read more about the November DLC from here.
The full patch notes for this new update can be seen below.
- Robin can now Quickfire Explosive Gel with R2, R2, plus Special Combo version in the usual way.
- Azrael now has Detective Mode and the Disruptor.
- All three DLC characters now have Critical Strikes, FreeFlow Focus Mk II, Blade Dodge Takedown and armor upgrades.
- Harley and Batgirl now have Aerial Juggle and Special Combo Boost (RH already had these).
- Batgirl has a ton of new Special Combo moves: Multi Ground Takedown, Disarm and Destroy, Batarang, Explosive Gel and Batclaw. SC Batarang is glitched so that it only does the explosion a small amount of the time, though.
- Batgirl also has Batclaw Super Slam and Batclaw Weapon Disarm.
- Suit damage glitch has been fixed – you can now swap away from and back to the v8.03 and still see damage in story mode
- ‘Knightfall glitch’ has been fixed – you no longer get an objective marker for the GCPD roof despite already triggering the Knightfall Protocol
- GCPD Lockdown AR Challenges: ‘Shark Bait’, round-based combat in the dock building, and ‘Jailbreak’, the GCPD predator environment
- Predator character switch: select character on non-Dual Play predator maps, with unique objectives.
Batman Arkham Knight is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It was developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive.
Let us know what you think about this new update in the comments below.