Battlefield 5 update version 1.09 for PS4 which is Lightning Strike update 3 for PC and Xbox One will be out today. Here are the patch notes for this update.
This is a huge update that will kickstart the third week of the Lightning Strike event that is currently ongoing in Battlefield 5. It also includes many bug fixes, balance adjustments and other changes to the game’s mechanics.
Battlefield 5 update version 1.09 will be out later today for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The patch notes will be updated to reflect any changes since these are not the final version of the patch notes.
Battlefield 5 Update Version 1.09 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- This update includes further optimizations to DXR ray tracing performance and introduces NVIDIA DLSS to Battlefield V, which uses deep learning to improve game performance while maintaining visual quality.
- Rotterdam – The deploy screen has been improved when using a widescreen monitor, and no longer displays any low-resolution textures or unintended backdrop buildings.
- Spectator mode – added key bindings for increasing and decreasing field of view in free cam and player view director modes. Defaults are PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN.
Xbox One-Specific Improvements
- Fixed an issue which would previously stop Battlefield V from properly resuming from an “instant on” state.
PlayStation 4-Specific Improvements
- Fixed an issue which would previously stop Battlefield V from properly resuming from the console “stand-by” state.
For the full patch notes covering every bug fix and balance adjustment, grab the official PDF file to read more on it.
Battlefield 5 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.