Battlefield 5 will get a major new update 1.13 soon adding Firestorm Battle Royale mode. This update should be available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Battlefield 5 is finally getting its Battle Royale mode called Firestorm. This was leaked earlier through an official promotional video and this is the official confirmation of the mode getting a release on consoles and PC.
Battlefield 5 update 1.13 will add support for Firestorm among other new additions. The Firestorm gameplay mode will be available on March 25, 2019.
Battlefield 5 Update Version 1.13 (PS4) Patch Notes Firestorm (PC, Xbox One)
- Made performance improvements in Combined Arms.
- Improved NVIDIA DLSS image clarity at 4K and 1440p.
Xbox One-Specific Improvements
- The specialization and customize buttons have been added to the Replace Weapon screen.
- Made previously implemented vault activation improvements to work on 30hz servers.
PlayStation® 4-Specific Improvements
- The specialization and customize buttons have been added to the “Replace Weapon” screen.
- Made past vaulting activation improvements to also work on 30hz servers.
There are a lot more changes made in this update that can be all viewed in the full patch notes available here. Vehicles have received a major rehaul and this is just part of the update that will be released in the coming days.
Battlefield 5 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.